Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Efficiency at it's best

Big up to my great parents that have not forsaken me in this country where premium dark chocolate is as rare as irony or as I'm about to experience; efficiency. Finally I'll be able to fully enjoy my read wine from Argentina together with the delicious chocolates in a neat package on my doorstep. This treasure is not alone on the doorstep since another pet on the back goes to Alex, who in a heroic manner, swiftly sent me not only books crucial form my studies, but also more chocolates!

The last mentioned package tough, is so far only manifested by an invoice, hence I'm of to the post office to find this is my lucky day, almost no queue at all, lovely! Luckily though I mastered patiente during my time here and the next two hours sure let's me make use of it. After the first queue comes the second, then numbers that just before my number changes series from A to P (eh?). Then it's time to walk to the counter just to see my package ripped open for security reasons (eh?) just to be brought out of site again, sit down please, new queue and finally I'm actually got it in my hands. And I sure won't let go of it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home