Monday, April 09, 2007

Mad Max

No thunder dome, but at least slightly post apocalyptic looking dune buggy’s, and that turned out to be more than enough for a great weekend! Last I traveled through the dessert, it was on the back of a camel for a few days in India. This time I even had a few meters of air as the buggy jumped the dunes. With sand in my; shoes, hair, ears, mouth and so on... it was nice to go back to the oasis where we where lodging for the night. With; meat on the grill, tacky music in the speakers and happy people around the pool, it was set for a great party! Lots of fun and great people but I also got to appreciate the tranquility I'de been longing for quite some time.

Knowing I've been very lazy updating this blog, I'll try to compensate by serving of a few updates in a row...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great! You look so happy.
Traveling.. I always have itchy feet.. Long hair blowing in the wind.. Good.. I also want to leave.

April 10, 2007 at 6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home