Sunday, February 11, 2007

Sweets for my Sweetheart

Don’t ever try hitchhiking in the states! Been stuck at a trucker stop for 12h without getting anywhere, since no one is stopping. Literary not moving forward one meter. Facing this failure I had to give up, but still just getting to a train station I was near impossible without a car. Even the train ride down to Miami was in itself a monument over a nation depending entirely on cars as means of transportation. Everything surrounding the train ride gave me the feeling that this was something quite exotic, with charming confusion amongst passengers of where to sit, how to handle luggage and so on.

Although the hitch hike was a failure I learned a valuable lesson in the end, as one is supposed to. This time it was in the art of seduction since when I got stuck at the truck stop I learned the mysteries of how truck drivers keep their girls satisfied even though being away for days. The answer is butter fudge popcorn ladies and gentlemen, elegantly and most exclusively packaged in a valentines special box. Take a look at that girls, just imagine stuffing your face with that greasy gold!




1 Comments:

Blogger Natasja said...

But, you've got the legs and the hair...I guess you only need the breasts to get the rides you need ;-) Because, otherwise, who could say no to you? In other words, you have the wrong sex to hitchhike Jonatan! :-D

May 6, 2007 at 8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home