Friday, February 09, 2007

Living college life

With our passionate love for the movie Rushmore and all it’s characters it was obvious that faith would bring me and Brook together at Stansted, London. A great friendship followed.

So I ended my stay in NYC with an amazing show of the musical Rent, and catch a greyhound bus to Brook and State College, Pennsylvania.

During my stay I saw less than 10 people over 25years, and that’s not due to lack of people. 15 min after arriving I got a number from a couple of local girls, and 2 dollar margaritas and more hookah followed. Still and without doubt the highlight of my stay was of course Brook and her lovely flat mates. Geeky jokes, sexual frustration and boring studies were something we could all relate to. Before I left, Brook treated me with a great caving trip. And after pushing yourself through tiny gaps in a huge rock, leaving by a 10h drive down south with 3 guys in a small car seamed a lot less claustrophobic. Doing so though, made me miss the college life as soon as I left it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We were so happy to have you, Jon! If only I hadn't had so much work to do. Beth said yesterday she heard me talking through an O-chem problem in my sleep. Time to rethink some priorities... Miss you and wishing you the best of luck on your travels!
-Brooke

February 19, 2007 at 12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home