Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Beach, bars, babes

Closing in on South America, I’ve never been further away than when I walk into one of Miami’s prime clubs by the beach. It was merely 2h since I got of my 24h train ride but I’ve already tried sneaking in the backdoor with some random people, talked my way in through the guards, bumped into the right people and got a VIP pass, Champagne and good company.

For those of you that ever tried the game GTA, you already got a pretty good picture. Yellow Lamborghinis and Black Hummers are all over the city and they all seams to come assembled with a stunning girl in the passenger seat. The importance of a car becomes obvious when I, looking at the map, realize it’s near impossible meet up with the girl who handed me her number at the club last night. More importantly though, I also realize that I need to fly of to Peru one day earlier than I thought, having my sense of time all messed up when traveling. Leaving Miami after a short but sweet visit, I feel ready for South America even though Miami might be a place I’ll pay another visit one day.



5 Comments:

Blogger Allt said...

My first thought was: "Man! I wish I there with you..."

I really miss traveling when I read all about your adventures. You know, that feeling of not knowing what happens next. And I miss crazy nights out in far-off cities; full of new people and things to do.

What am I doing here in Kalmar? I should be out exploring the world! I may be romanticizing, but I really got this warm, fuzzy feeling when I read your stories. Miss you man!

This is my first time reading your blog, didn't know you used it. I will henceforth read it as often as I can!


See you!

/Jonatan

February 18, 2007 at 7:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude! Nice quality pictures.. are you blogging directly from your mobile? Cause you know you can!
Alex

February 18, 2007 at 7:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hej Jonatan!

great to be able to follow your steps. Have a faboulus trip and I'll see you in the summer (?)

Vi hörs!

February 19, 2007 at 3:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh, well, why did all the people talk with you in English as they oringinally speak the same language with you? but but... just hope you are having good time and i will always have you in my heart as always.

February 28, 2007 at 6:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well written article.

November 12, 2008 at 2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home