Monday, April 09, 2007

Great Party

Saturday and the house is filling up quickly. Suddenly BBQ is on, music is on and the party is on. Jonatan is on as well, on the blanket under the stars accompanied by a cuba libre and my three newly found darlings from Finland and Colombia. And with them I get to match my skills in irony and sarcasms and it turns out to be like riding a bike, I'm soon up to full speed and I'm having the best time ever bitching with them as the hours goes by.

Waking up the next day is indeed easier when our house offers green grass under the shining sun, and our German wonder woman is preparing pancakes. Life is good.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're having a blast! :) I met up with Joyce and Janice from Hongkong yesterday. They said hi to you!

April 10, 2007 at 7:23 PM  
Blogger Allt said...

You've got a German woman making you pancakes for breakfast? Life in Lime sure sounds like heaven :)

April 15, 2007 at 7:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Niceto know that I am special... jajaja I ended up here from your facebook profile, and it is flattering to see I am almost famous.. jajaja

Greetz from the neighbour, on the other side of the sea

September 20, 2007 at 2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home